Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Baked In Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Office 112, Slington House, Rankine Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8PH. Our company registration number is 08517657 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Baked In Ltd take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery & returns
See our delivery & returns page for more details
Discount codes and vouchers
- There can be only one code/voucher per order or per shopping cart purchase.
- Codes/vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Terms and conditions regarding code/voucher validity are contained on/with each code/voucher.
- In some cases, codes/vouchers can only be used if a minimum order amount is met (excluding postage costs). The minimum order amount will be shown on/with the code/voucher in these cases.
- Codes/vouchers can only be used on the product price and do not apply to postage costs unless explicitly stated.
- Some codes/vouchers can only be redeemed on specific items or groups of items. Codes/vouchers that are targeted at new users can only be redeemed if you do not yet have an account with us, or have not previously had one.
- Without the permission of Baked In Ltd, it is not permitted to sell, trade or purchase vouchers/codes in any way. This also applies to purchasing vouchers/codes from third parties.
- Baked In Ltd reserves the right to discontinue a voucher or code at any time, or to modify any voucher or code’s terms and conditions.
- Baked In Ltd reserves the right to reject and cancel an order, refunding any payments made in relation to the order, for any reason. These may include, but are not limited to, suspected abuse of discount codes.
1. Subscriptions for the Baking Club are re-billed on the 1st of each month.
2. To cancel your Baking Club subscription email email@example.com before the 1st of the month to deactivate your subscription and prevent any further payments being taken.
3. All our boxes are made to order and unfortunately we are unable to refund payments if cancellation occurs after the 1st of the month. In case of us being notified after the 1st of the month, that months box will be dispatched and then the subscription cancelled, so no further re-billing will occur.
1. The promoter is: Baked In Ltd (company no. 08517657) whose registered office is at Office 112, Slington House, Rankine Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8PH.
2. Employees of Baked In Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. The winner will be notified by email and/or announcement on a social media site such as www.facebook.com/bakedincakes or www.twitter.com/bakedincakeswithin 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Prizes can only be mailed to UK addresses